REINVENTING HSE DNA
Team Up | Direct | Change
The current economic climate presents opportunities for SH&E professionals to be agents of change as well as strategic advisors to senior management. HSE is increasingly becoming more of grit than glamour. And therefore, in current circumstances, the goal of HSE professionals is not only to use best practices, but to create them.
The event this year celebrating its decade of serving the community revolves around management vision towards HSE and how it drills down to all levels of the business through commitment, communication, direction and the willingness to change.
However, with increased responsibility comes increased opportunity. To meet the growing challenges, Fleming Gulf’s 10th HSE Forum in Energy will help you discover strategic approach to achieve business goals without compromising HSE.
- Lynda Armstrong, Chair, British Safety Council (Ex-Shell Exploration Director)
- Husam Eddin Al Khaldi, President, ASSE Middle East Chapter
- Patricia M. Ennis, President 2014 - 2015, ASSE
- David O’Malley, President 2013-2014, BOHS
- Olumide Olusola Adeolu, Chair, IOSH Qatar Branch
- Pol Hoorelbeke, Vice President-Safety Division, Total Refining & Chemicals
- Waddah Ghanem, Group EHSQ Compliance Director, ENOC
- Dr. Mohamed Aref, Regional HSE Manager, Weatherford
- Kaushik Deb, Head of Environment, Rasgas
Who Should Attend?
The Annual HSE Forum attracts executives from following disciplines of HSE, Operations & Maintenance, Emergency Response, Business Continuity, Quality, Security, Process Engineering, Occupational Health, Environment Control & Monitoring.
Concerned Job Titles
Managing Directors, DMDs, Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads, Managers, Specialists, Team Leaders, Consultants & Advisors
Oil & Gas Operating companies, Refineries, Petrochemical Plants, Power, Ministries & Government, Regulatory Authorities, EPC Contractors, Solution Providers & Consultants.
Marketing - HSE
+ 91 916498 9507
Excellent set up and organization
Ahmed Gaafar, Qatar Petroleum
An event directly related to end users issues and the quality of attendees is
really very good
Walaa Abdeen Masau, 3M
Well and very good organised and professional event. a very worthy event
Jose V.Cantavella Cabedo, Chemsafe