On behalf of Fleming Gulf, Qatar Petroleum and other supporting partners, we would like to thank all speakers, attendees, sponsors and the media for making our 9th Annual HSE Forum in Energy a grand success.
Propagating on the theme of “Reflective Practice: Promoting Collective Responsibility”, the forum offered invaluable insights and guidance through peer-led interactive sessions, thought provoking debates, real life case studies and practical activity-based workshops.
This year saw 350+ participants attend 40+ speaker presentations, 2 executive panel discussions, 5 case studies and showcases from over 25 HSE technology and solutions specialists; a truly unique learning experience catering to their professional needs. With forum tracks such as Human & Organizational Factors, Major hazard Management, Health and Wellness, Industrial Hygiene, Responsible Social & Environmental Performance and HSE 24/7 Approach; the conference offered a rich selection of industry-leading educational sessions and debates.
We hope that your attendance at Fleming Gulf Conferences is just the beginning of our business relationship and that we will have the opportunity to make a continuing contribution to your organization’s profitability and success.
Thank you for participating and hope to see you again.
Participation of Top Hse Experts in 2013 Includes
Dr. Ali Hamed Al Mulla
Kathy A Seabrook
British Safety Council
2013 Key Topics
Now on its 9th year, the HSE Forum in Energy continues to be the annual platform where HSE professionals, government and regulatory bodies, oil and gas companies, HSE advocates, academics and medical experts come to meet in support to reduce workplace fatalities, maintain employee well-being and ensure sustainable environmental protection. Officially supported by Qatar Petroelum, the forum with co-located exhibition will be held under the patronage of H.E. Dr. Mohammed Bin Saleh Al-Sada, Minister of Energy & Industry and Chairman of Qatar Petroleum.
2013 Advisory Panel
- Lynda Armstrong, Chair, British Safety Council (Ex-Shell Exploration Director)
- Husam Eddin Al Khaldi, President, ASSE Middle East Chapter
- Roger Bibbings MBE, BA, FIOSH, Occupational Safety Advisor, RoSPA
- Steve Perkins, Chief Executive, BOHS
- Olumide Olusola Adeolu, Chair, IOSH Qatar Branch
- Scott Lehmann, Vice President Product Marketing & Management, Petrotechnics
- Waddah Ghanem, Group EHSQ Compliance Director, ENOC
- Deborah Love, EVP, COO & International Liaison, Institute for Health & Productivity Management
- Samantha Horseman, Wellness Program Group Lead, Preventive Medicine Service Division, SAMSO (Saudi Aramco Medical Services - Organisation)
Who Should Attend ?
The HSE Forum in Energy attracts executives from following disciplines of HSE, Operations & Maintenance, Emergency Response, Business Continuity, Quality, Security, Process Engineering, Occupational Health, Environment Control & Monitoring.
Marketing - HSE
+ 91 916 498 9507